8 Dec 2011

°Wash away your face°

The last days here in Santiago just flew. I had no time to think and here I am - almost packed, almost ready, almost leaving.


Yes, a new adventure is right here, around the corner. Just yesterday it all cleared out. First stop - Puerto Montt. Not that anyone reads - I promise to try to keep myself up-to-date here. Just in case. Or just after the case.


Not going into details how I was running here and there, trying to make things work for the very last time I will just say that everything worked out more or less perfect. Well, I have my own luck, who does smile at times.


My last day in office made me realize how much I am going to miss these people. Just like family, they took care of me, they cared how I am and where I go, if I need anything and all the rest. It was sad to say goodbye to each one of them. But I guess you cannot escape that once you live on a road. Hanne, sweet Hanne, gave me a present. So it is official now - I have a purse. Seems like everyone in the world wants me to be a little more girlish. 


On my last night I finally decided to have an easy night. So we met with Liina for the last beer. That did not stop there, do I still need to mention that? We went to the apartment of one of her friends, for some pre-party. I was sure I am going home after that. But to the question `vamos a bailar` I just could not say no. We went dancing.


I, as always, had no ID, but security was very friendly and let me in. I had so much fun... The best farewell night ever, mostly because not planned. I danced with one of her friends all night and it was great. Early early in the morning we went home. We stayed in front of my apartment house in the car for more than two hours I think, talking about everything and nothing. It was already not so early morning when I went back to my bed and slept my full 4 hours. 


And then packing packing, finishing the unfinished. Leaving in 45 minutes. From the house. in 2 hours - from Santiago.


Off topic


Unbelievable. And this time I thought I was not wrong. Turns out, I could not be more wrong. Oh well. That is life. I'm still kind of happy and grateful. Even if it was all fake.


Never knew..





No comments: